100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Goa, India (12 days)
Alpesh Yoga School is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance USA that offers 100 Hours of Hatha and Ashtanga Style Teacher Training in Goa, India. This course is convenient for students who are willing to complete 200 hours course in two shifts due to lack of time due to work or life commitments. During this course, Yoga Alliance allows students to attend the first half of the 200 hours of yoga teacher training (First Semester) out of the four-week 200-hour teacher training curriculum. Returning students to Alpesh Yoga School can complete the 200-hour curriculum by enrolling in the 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (Semester 2), upon completing their first semester. Our Students come back to Alpesh Yoga School anytime to complete their 200 hours of training within 36 months of completing the 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Yoga for Beginners (Semester 1).
At Alpesh Yoga School, Goa, we offer the opportunity for our students to come anytime in the future and increase their training level and focus themselves on their practice with the Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga,
and Vinyasa Yoga style 100-Hour Yoga Training Course. The 100-hour yoga teacher training course is ideal for those people who are coming on a very short vacation and focused primarily on deepening their practice without necessarily the intention to teach, or for those who wish to add additional hours to their yoga teacher teaching certification.
This 100-hour yoga teacher training course in Arambol region includes the study and practice of Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga style, Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Kriyas, and Alignment and Adjustment Workshop. This course will prepare you with the confidence that you need to become a Yoga teacher and will accelerate your personal Yoga journey.
|Dates||LOCATION||COURSE||Without Food & Accommodation||With Food & Accommodation||Apply|
|28 Feb to 9 March 2023||Goa||100 Hours||500 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|10 Oct to 22 Oct 2023||Goa||100 Hours||500 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|7 Nov to 17 Nov 2023||Goa||100 Hours||500 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Dec to 13 Dec 2023||Goa||100 Hours||500 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|5 Jan to 17 Jan 2024||Goa||100 Hours||500 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|2 Feb to 14 Feb 2024||Goa||100 Hours||500 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
- History and evolution of Yoga and its concept
- Yoga Philosophy, Yogic Lifestyle
- Meaning and idea of Yoga
- What is Hatha Yoga? What is Ashtanga Yoga? What is Vinyasa Yoga?
- Vedas and six systems of Indian Philosophy
- Meaning of Om, Omkar and Gayatri Mantra
- Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Mudras, Bandhas, and Kriyas
- Concepts of Gunas (Satva, Rajas, Tamas) and their application in daily life.
- Meaning and importance of Mantra Chanting
- Lifestyle and ethics of a yoga teacher.
- Skeletal System
- Joints and Range of Motion
- Muscular System
- Postural imbalances
PHYSIOLOGY OF ASANA
- Back Bend
- Forward Bend
- Ganesha Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
- The concept of Asanas, varieties, and effects
- Sun salutations, Traditional Hatha Sun-salutation, Sun-Salutation with Variations in a Vinyasa Flow
- Traditional Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga poses, Modern and Contemporary Yoga Poses
- Standing sequence and Standing postures
- Workshops on Handstand, arm balance, back-bending, hip-opening
ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT
- How to safely go in and go out of a posture
- How to give cues and instructions
- Anatomy of a yoga posture
- Benefits of a yoga posture
- Contra-indications, hands-on adjustments
- Modification, advanced variation, and use of props
- The fundamental concepts of functional anatomy and physiology related to movement.
- Practical application of anatomical principles to yoga practice (mechanics of yoga asana, its benefits, and contraindications, healthy patterns of movement, etc.)
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on the skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, and movements of the major joints of the body.
- Muscular and skeletal differences i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory.
- Study of different regions of the body: The knee, hips, spine, and shoulder.
Our 100 hours yoga teacher training program in Goa and Dharamshala is highly affordable. To fit all student types, we bring multiple pricing options that cover teacher training, accommodation, meals, and in-studio amenities like props.
If you choose to go for a 100-hour YTT without food and accommodation, then, pricing will be 500 USD
If you choose to go for a 100 hrs YTT with food and accommodation, then, pricing will be 800 USD
Note: If you are visiting India for yoga classes in chilly Northern winters, then, we will be conducting classes at our Goa yoga studio to make your stay comfortable.
100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Goa: Schedule
At Alpesh Yoga school, we aim to start every day with zeal and thankfulness. The same help us in delivering a memorable learning experience to every student. Below is the everyday schedule of our 100 hours yoga TTC program in Goa, India:
06:30: Wake up
07:00-08:00: Self-practice, mantra chanting, guided meditation, and breathing practice (Pranayama)
08:30-10:15: In the morning we will practice multi-style Yoga Asanas class. Style included: Hata Flow Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, and Vinyasa Yoga all classes based on alignment.
11:15-12:15: Class on yoga philosophy or anatomy (lectures on Indian mythology, chakra healing, mantra healing, and more)
12:15-13:15: Class on Yoga Nidra and/or the art of teaching with experienced yoga practitioners
14:00-16:30: Rest and personal study time to gather additional know-how on yoga and spirituality
16:30-17:30: Lecture anatomy or philosophy (detailed talks on yoga anatomy and physiology)
17:30-18:00: Tea break
18:00-19:30: Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) covering yoga practice of the Asanas.
19:30: onwards Dinner and free time to pursue personal hobbies and group interactions
20:30-21:30: Sharing and question and answer, night meditation, live music concerts, watching your teaching practice, site seeing. (This is only alternate days)
22:00: Early bedtime after a successful day of 200 hours YTT course.
What do the yoga TTC course fees include?
Joining our 100 hours yoga teacher training course in Goa and Dharamshala comes at a very affordable fee. Below are the offerings covered in this pricing:
- 12 days private/shared accommodation
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea (except Sunday)
- Weekend excursions
- Course materials (Yoga Manual)
- Yoga props in the ashram
At Alpesh Yoga, Goa, we serve daily three meals from Monday to Friday. On Saturday, we serve only breakfast. If you have specific dietary preferences, please notify the yoga ashram beforehand. Alpesh Yoga will try its best to accommodate your requirements.
If you are looking for longer yoga TTC programs at our yoga ashram, we highly recommend checking out:
200 hours yoga teacher training in Goa
300 hours yoga teacher training in Goa
Yoga Course Principles and Guidelines:
Whether you are joining our yoga ashram in Dharamshala or Goa, we abide by some principles and guidelines that help us make your experience better. Below are the same.
- At Alpesh yoga, daily teaching starts from early in the morning.
- Respectful behavior is always mandatory for all our students.
- Students must have to respect the rules and regulations of Alpesh Yoga School.
- Course fees are non-refundable.
- Before checkout from Alpesh Yoga School, students must return all books issued from the library.
- Non-veg food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are impermissible within Alpesh Yoga School premises.
General yoga TTC Rules
Every yoga TTC course at our yoga ashram unfolds under some rules and guidelines that are critical for learning and growth. Below are the guidelines of our yoga teacher training center in the Goa region:
- Silence should be maintained by all students between 10 PM to the morning.
- All daily classes are mandatory to attend unless you are ill.
- As a part of our evaluation procedure, Students must pass through an assessment for certification.
- Alpesh Yoga School reserves the right of disqualifying any students at any time during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (anything other than water) are impermissible in the yoga halls.
- The use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During daily asana practice, kindly leave all books, extra clothing, book bags, and purses in your room. Only your yoga mats and water bottles are permitted in the yoga hall.
- Management expects all students to clear their practice space immediately following your practices.