200 Hours yoga teacher training course in Goa, India (24 days)
The residential 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India at Alpesh Yoga School Certified by Yoga Alliance USA, 200 Hour Hatha, Vinyasa Yoga Course in India.
Our 200 Hour Yoga teacher training course is designed to walk you through the path of Yoga and is a rewarding way to develop a more polished understanding of Yoga practice. This 200 Hour Yoga teacher training program in Goa is the perfect platform for you to lay the groundwork to be a motivational Yoga Teacher.
Alpesh Yoga vision is to help aspiring yoga teachers deepen their understanding of yoga and meditation. During 200-Hours yoga teacher training at Alpesh Yoga Goa, we make sure that students receive undivided attention in class, proper assistance in using props, and liberty to work at their own pace. Our 200 hours yoga teacher training course is accredited With Yoga Alliance registered RYS 200 Hours.
Alpesh Yoga has thoroughly designed 200 hours yoga TTC in Goa, India to deepen understanding of Hatha yoga, Vinyasa yoga practices among aspiring yoga teachers. During our 200-hour yoga teacher training at Alpesh yoga school in Goa and Dharamshala, India, we provide Hatha & Iyengar yoga training workshops with breathing practices, meditation sessions, yoga philosophy classes, and much more to help you get a broader understanding of yoga as a physical and spiritual practice.
The Iyengar style of yoga learning is an ideal practice for those with physical health issues or old injuries. The focus on body alignment during our 200 hours yoga teacher training allows practitioners to work within their own limits safely while still building strength and flexibility.
Joining our well-recognized 200 hours yoga TTC program in Goa, India will help you understand the limits of your body and how it can be amplified to achieve superior anatomy, mental wellness, and self-awareness.
At Alpesh Yoga, we provide detailed yoga instructions and guidance for 200 hour yoga teacher training which enables yoga students to develop a strong foundation for yoga practice. Our dedicated team of yoga instructors teaches Hatha yoga in the tradition of Iyengar which focuses on breath and energy that flow optimally throughout the body.
Besides becoming a Yoga Alliance registered Yoga instructor, our rigorous 200 hours yoga teacher training course at our yoga ashram in Goa (Arambol) and Dharamshala (Bhagsu Nag, Mcleodganj) also allow students to start their yoga teacher career on the right note.
|Dates||LOCATION||COURSE||Without Food & Accommodation||With Food & Accommodation||Apply|
|28 Feb to 18 March 2023||GOA||200 Hours||800 USD||1200 USD||Apply Here|
|10 Oct to 2 Nov 2023||GOA||200 Hours||800 USD||1200 USD||Apply Here|
|7 Nov to 28 Nov 2023||GOA||200 Hours||800 USD||1200 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Dec to 24 Dec 2023||GOA||200 Hours||800 USD||1200 USD||Apply Here|
|5 Jan to 28 Jan 2024||GOA||200 Hours||800 USD||1200 USD||Apply Here|
|2 Feb to 25 Feb 2024||GOA||200 Hours||800 USD||1200 USD||Apply Here|
|28 Feb to 19 March 2024||GOA||200 Hours||800 USD||1200 USD||Apply Here|
200 Hours Teacher training in Goa: Objectives
At Alpesh Yoga Ashram, our goal is to help our students discover their true yogic potential by introducing them to all the critical aspects of yoga, meditation, and healing. here are the major highlights of our 200 hours yoga TTC program in Goa, India.
- Develop your own personal daily practice.
- Develop and practice daily pranayama, kriyas, mudras, and Dhyana.
- Learn about the skeletal and muscular systems and how this affects your practice and your teaching.
- Study the Patanjali Yoga Sutras and learn how to incorporate them into your daily practice and life.
- Learn how to structure a class and then incorporate all these components into designing your own class.
- Learn to teach a class to your peers in a small group environment.
200-Hours of Extensive YTT in Goa: Major Learnings
- Anatomy and physiology of Yogic practices
- Yoga Philosophy
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Foundations of Yoga
- History and tradition of Yoga
- Concept of kundalini
- Yogic breathing, Pranayama, and Meditation, and their benefits
- Kriya Yoga (Yogic body cleansing)
- Avoid common injuries during practice
- Karma Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
- Mantra Yoga
- The Yoga Sutras
- Asana Alignment and Modifications (Proper alignment of postures)
- Postural Adjustment
- Multiple Styles of Yoga (Ashtanga, Hatha, Vinyasa, Iyengar)
- Skeletal System
- Joints and Range of Motion
- Muscular System
- Postural imbalances
PHYSIOLOGY OF ASANA
- Back Bend
- Forward Bend
- Ganesha Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
- The concept of Asanas, varieties, and effects
- Sun salutations, Traditional Hatha Sun-salutation, Sun-Salutation with Variations in a Vinyasa Flow
- Traditional Hatha Yoga poses, Modern and Contemporary Yoga Poses
- Standing sequence and Standing postures
- Workshops on Handstand, arm-balance, back-bending, hip-opening
ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT
- How to safely go-in and go-out of a posture
- How to give cues and instructions
- Anatomy of a yoga posture
- Benefits of a yoga posture
- Contra-indications, hands-on adjustment’s
- Modification, advance variation, and use of props
- Basic concepts of functional anatomy and physiology related to movement.
- Application of anatomical principles to yoga practice (mechanics of yoga asana, its benefits, and contraindications, healthy patterns of movement, etc.).
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on the skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, and movements of the major joints of the body.
- Muscular and skeletal differences i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory.
- Study of different regions of the body: The knee, hips, spine, and shoulder.
200 hours teacher training in Goa: Our Daily Schedule
What you will learn?
07:00-08:00: Self-practice, mantra chanting, guided meditation, and breathing practice (Pranayama)
08:30-10:15: In the morning we will practice multi styles of Yoga Asanas class. Style included: Hatha Flow Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, and Vinyasa Yoga all classes based on alignment.
11:15-12:15: Class on yoga philosophy or anatomy (lectures on Indian mythology, chakra healing, mantra healing, and more)
12:15-13:15: Class on Yoga Nidra and/or the art of teaching with experienced yoga practitioners
14:00-16:00: Rest and personal study time to gather additional know-how on yoga and spirituality
16:00-17:00: Karma yoga class
17:00-18:30: Hatha yoga class (Iyengar Style) covering yoga practice of the asanas.
20:30-22:00: Relaxation time for night meditation, personal practice, live music concerts, sightseeing, and more. (Outdoor activities are not paid for by the yoga school)
22:00: Early bedtime after a successful day of 200 hours YTT course.
(Sunday is a holiday for students to relax, and explore nature and surroundings)
NOTE: The daily schedule and activities of yoga teacher training, in India, can change depending on climate conditions and government guidelines.
What do the course fees include?
Our 200 hours yoga teacher training program in Goa and Dharamshala comes in multiple pricing options. It is an all-inclusive fee that covers teacher training, accommodation, meals, and in-studio amenities like props. Below are all the details:
- 24 days (23 nights accommodation)
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
- Weekend excursions
- Course materials will be provided.
- Yoga props at the studio
- Food: Mon-Fri – 3 meals (Only breakfast on Saturdays)
- Pranayama therapy
- Yoga therapy
If you choose to go for a 200 hours YTT without Food and Accommodation, then, pricing will be $800 only.
If you choose to go for a 200 hrs YTT with Food and Accommodation, then, pricing will be $1200 only.
If couples choose to go for a 200 hrs YTT with food and accommodation, then, we are prepared to give a special discount. Get in touch to inquire about the same. Special discount for Indian nationals as well!
Note: This is the special Goa batch pricing till international COVID restrictions lift!
Yoga Course Principles and Guidelines:
- Teaching starts early in the morning.
- Respectful behaviour is always mandatory.
- Respect the rules and regulations of Alpesh Yoga School.
- Course fees are non-refundable.
- Before departure from Alpesh Yoga School, students must return all books from the library.
- Non-veg food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Alpesh Yoga School premises.
General YTT Rules
- Silence should be maintained between 10 PM until the morning.
- All classes are mandatory to attend unless you are ill.
- As a part of the evaluation procedure, there will be an assessment for certification.
- Alpesh Yoga School reserves the right to disqualify any students at any time during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (anything other than water) are NOT ALLOWED in the yoga halls.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practice leave all jewellery, books, extra clothing, book bags, and purses in your room. Only yoga mats and water bottles are permitted in the yoga hall.
- Management expects all students to clear their practice space immediately following your practices.
Join our Best 200 hrs Yoga TTC in Goa, India
Alpesh Yoga has been rated as the best yoga school in Goa, India for yoga teacher training by students and yoga lovers across the world. An experienced team of yoga teachers, unmatched facilities, and perfect location makes it one of the best yoga teacher training centres in India. In case you are planning your yoga teacher training in blistering North Indian winters, then, our Goa branch is perfect in terms of climate.
Email at email@example.com to discuss your yoga teacher training queries with our founder, Alpesh Patwari. Call +91 77198 78500 to speak with our team and gain more insights into 200 hours yoga TTC in Arambol, Goa!
Food & Accommodation
In Ayurveda, perfect health is defined as “a balance between body, mind, spirit, and social wellbeing.” One of the first steps towards being healthy is with our food. Included in the price of the course are three simple yet wholesome, vegetarian, nutritious meals every day, Mon-Fri – 3 meals, Saturday – Breakfast only. You will get to experience delicious, traditional Indian dishes. The diet of a yogi is an important diet of good food makes us strong and positive. For example, we serve porridge, curd and fresh fruit for breakfast and rice with peas/beans/pulses, salad, and chapatti for lunch and dinner.
At our yoga ashram, all of our food served is strictly vegetarian with no exceptions. This is because in yoga we believe in non-violence (Ahimsa).
Experience a true yogic lifestyle at one of our yoga training centres in Dharamshala and Goa. We provide comfortable and beautiful accommodation at both of our locations. We understand the importance of rest, especially after a long day of asana practice. Living in close embrace with nature will bring peace to the mind. Our staff works hard to ensure you have a comfortable stay. Most of our rooms have a private balcony and you can avail of a private or shared room with double beds. Also, remember if you are booking and sharing a room with a friend or a family member, you can avail a special discount.
We provide a private bathroom with each room, 24hrs hot running water, and clean bedding. If you have any questions about the accommodation, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to reach Dharamshala?
- Road: Approx. 470 Kilometers from DELHI
- via Chandigarh – Nangal – Kangra – Dharamshala
- By Air: The nearest airport is at Gaggal, about 13 kilometers away from Dharamshala.
How to reach Arambol, Goa?
By Air: The nearest airport is at Dabolim Airport, about a two-hour drive.
- By Bus: Buses go from Pernem a few times every day.
- Buses go from Mapusa about every hour until 18:00.
You can reach us directly through any Private vehicles using Location: https://maps.app.goo.gl/tWnwbUzfvkC8HTxc7
Connect with Alpesh Yoga School: When it comes to yoga in Dharamshala, Alpesh Yoga is one of the best yoga teacher training schools. Our experienced team of yoga teachers has trained hundreds of yoga trainers and helped them master the ancient art of yoga. Our yoga teacher training expertise coupled with perfect location, top quality amenities, and friendly environment makes us the best place to pursue yoga teacher training in Dharamshala.
Planning to visit India in chilly North Indian winters? Don’t worry, we also have a yoga teacher training center in Goa! Send an email at email@example.com to discuss your yoga itinerary with our team of yoga teachers and we will recommend the best location for you!
Call +91 77198 78500 to speak with our founder, Alpesh Patwari in person and discuss your yoga queries with him.
If you are interested in shorter or longer yoga TTC programs at our ashram, we highly recommend checking out:
300 hours yoga teacher training in Goa
100 hours yoga teacher training in Goa