200 Hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Training India, Dharamsala, Himalayas
With Yoga Alliance registered 200 hours yoga teacher training program in Dharamsala, India, Alpesh Yoga aims to help aspiring yoga teachers deepen their understanding of yoga and meditation. During 200 hrs yoga teacher training at Alpesh Yoga in Dharamsala, we make sure that students receive undivided attention in class, proper assistance in using props, and liberty to work at their own pace.
Joining our well-recognized 200 hours yoga TTC program in Dharamsala, India will help you understand the limits of your body and how it can be amplified to achieve superior anatomy, mental wellness and self-awareness.
At Alpesh Yoga, we provide detailed yoga instructions and guidance during 200 hours yoga teacher training which enables yoga students to develop a strong foundation for yoga practice. Our dedicated team of yoga instructors teaches Hatha yoga in the tradition of Iyengar which focuses on breath and energy that flow optimally throughout the body.
Besides becoming Yoga Alliance registered Yoga instructor, our rigorous 200 hours yoga teacher training course at our yoga facility in Dharamsala also allows students to start their yoga teacher career on the right note.
Join our 200 hours yoga teacher training course with confidence!
Yoga TTC India – Dharamsala Himalayas Daily schedule
- 07:00 – Pranayama, mantra chanting, guided meditation, and breathing practice
- 08:30 – Alignment based Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) including everyday asana practice of standing postures, forward bending, back bending, inversions, twisting and more
- 10:30 – Breakfast (traditional Indian or your choice of vegetarian breakfast)
- 11:00 – Class on yoga philosophy or anatomy (lectures on Indian mythology, chakra healing, mantra healing and more)
- 12:00 – Class on the art of teaching with experienced yoga practitioners
- 13:00 – Lunch, rest and personal study time to gather additional knowhow on yoga and spirituality
- 15:00 – Lecture anatomy or philosophy (detailed talks on yoga anatomy and physiology)
- 16:00 – Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) covering yoga practice of multiple asanas.
- 18:00 – Occasional evening breathing meditation sessions with yoga trainers
- 19:00 – Dinner and free study time
- 22:00 – Early bedtime after a successful day of 200 hours YTT course.
NOTE: The daily schedule of yoga teacher training in India can change depending on season and request of students
Yoga TTC India – DDharamsala Himalayas Schedule & Dates
|200 Hour Yoga TTC Dates||Location||1 person
|4th April to 30th April, 2018||Dharamsala, India||1300||1450||2500|
|3rd May to 29th May, 2018||Dharamsala, India||1300||1450||2500|
|2nd June to 28 June, 2018||Dharamsala, India||1300||1450||2500|
|3rd July to 29 July, 2018||Dharamsala, India|
|3rd August to 29 August, 2018||Dharamsala, India||1300||1450||2500|
|3rd September to 29 September, 2018||Dharmasala, India||1300||1450||2500|
|3rd October to 29 October, 2018||Dharamsala, India||1300||1450||2500|
Yoga school Reviews and Student testimonials
“Alpesh is the best instructor we met in Arambol!” “Massive improvements and a new understanding of yoga.” “”You are just flexible, but it is not yoga” Thank you very much, Alpesh!!!” Alpesh is the best yoga instructor, with which we have encountered in the Arambol, Goa (were in seven yoga schools in Goa). At first glance he didn’t look like a yogi but he is a teacher from God. He not just holds lessons in the form of Flow, I mean the constant shifting of asana but also seeks internal understanding of the asana. Although we’re not rookies and been doing yoga in Berlin in two years, in the first week of being at Alpesh Yoga, it seemed that I’ve never done yoga. Alpesh teaches in Goa in the summer and holds winter classes in Dharamsala. 100% recommendation. Thank you so much Alpesh for a new understanding of yoga.
“How I miss your yoga and Pranayama classes! I feel very lucky that I discovered you on the day I arrived in Arambol, Goa. Or more accurately: you found me studying your yoga school flyer and told me to come the next day. Naturally I obeyed. I had the opportunity to practice 22 days in a row. Yes, that’s every single day I was in Arambol, and I wouldn’t have wanted to miss one second of it. I attended intensive yoga classes at the yoga school & felt blissfully in touch with life. Now that I’m home, I am practicing three times a day. Already I notice being more relaxed about things, enjoying life as it comes. To me, this is more than enough reason to continue. Oh, and of course the fact that I enjoy the practice itself so much To anyone considering Alpesh Pranayama classes, I would like to say: Go ahead and take class as often as you can! This is a unique opportunity so grab it with both hands. It might well be the beginning of a journey that will change your life.
Thank you Alpesh for giving such a good knowledge of yoga. I would recommend everybody to go to Alpesh yoga school in Goa, India! Thank you for being so nice and also strict to help me understand yoga concepts and apply on myself. Yoga teachers at Alpesh helped me attain perfection in all the asanas. I understand it clearly now how to use the anatomy in yoga, and it wouldn’t have been possible without your yoga school.
One Of The Most Important Things For All Of Us Is Food and Water
A diet of good food makes us strong and positive
Three simple yet wholesome pure vegetarian meals are served every day (except Sunday). As an example we serve porridge, curd and fresh fruit for breakfast. Rice with peas/beans/pulses, salad and chapatti for lunch and dinner.
All of our food served is strictly vegetarian with no exceptions.
How to reach Dharamsala
Road: Approx 470 Kilometers from DELHI
via Chandigarh – Nangal – Kangra – Dharamshala
By Air: The nearest airport is at Gaggal, about 13 kilometres away from Dharamshala.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training, Dharamsala – Course Content
- How to give a solid and clear demonstration
- How to give clear instruction
- Proper alignment of postures
- Yoga anatomy
- Hands on adjustment
- How to avoid common injury during practice
- How to use props for better postures (as recommended by B.S.K Iyengar)
- Mantra chanting
- Yogic breathing (Pranayama) and benefits
- Yogic body cleansing (Kriya yoga)
- Mudras, Bandas and their benefits
- Yoga philosophy (Patanjali yoga sutras)
- How to teach 45 min to 90 min long class
- How to teach one to one class
- How to teach more than 10 people in a class
- Yoga career and business
Connect with Us
When it comes to yoga in Dharamsala, Alpesh Yoga is one of the best yoga teacher training schools. Our experienced team of yoga teachers has trained hundreds of yoga trainers and helped them master the ancient art of yoga. Our yoga teacher training expertise coupled with perfect location, top quality amenities, and friendly environment makes us the best place to pursue yoga teacher training in Dharamsala.
Planning to visit India in chilly winters? Don’t worry, we also have a yoga teacher training center in Goa! Send an email at email@example.com to discuss your yoga itinerary with our team of yoga teachers and we will recommend the best location for you!
Call +91 9736 463 605 to speak with our founder, AlpeshPatwari in person and discuss your yoga queries with him.