Alpesh Yoga is a Yoga Alliance registered yoga school in Goa and Dharamsala, India that has been training yoga students in the art of yoga and meditation for over a decade now. Alpesh Yoga was founded by AlpeshPatwari, a certified yoga teacher who has been practicing and teaching yoga for over 23 years.
Alpesh Yoga, Dharamsala Himalayas is located in Upper Bhagsunag which is a small hilly village with religious and yogic relevance. The place is visited by yoga lovers and travellers across the world for its natural beauty, perfect climate in summers, and spiritual history. The perfect place in India to learn and practice yoga in the cool mountain air of a hot Indian summer.
Alpesh Yoga, Goa is located in Arambol which is a small village visited by travellers and yoga lovers from across the world. The yoga haven in Goa is untouched by tourists, has beautiful beaches, offers ample greenery, and is the perfect place to learn yoga.
Why Alpesh Yoga?
- Experienced yoga teachers
- Yoga Alliance Certification (USA)
- Two beautiful locations, Goa and Dharamsalafor every weather.
- Goa for winter yoga teacher training and retreats
- Dharamsalafor summer yoga teacher training and retreats
- Single occupancy available during the course with hot and cold shower facility
- Focus on safety of solo travellers and women
- Beautiful views of the sea, river and surrounding hills
- 3 vegetarian meals and 2 tea breaks everyday (Sunday lunch and dinner not included)
- Drinking water free of cost
What will you learn at Alpesh yoga TTC?
- How to give a solid and clear demonstration
- How to give clear instruction (working with Voice)
- Proper alignment of postures
- Yoga anatomy
- Hands on adjustment
- How to avoid common injury during practice
- How to jump backward and forward (vinyasa flow)
- How to use props for better postures (as recommended by B.S.K Iyengar)
- Mantra chanting
- Yogic breathing (Pranayama) and their benefits
- Yogic body cleansing (Kriya yoga)
- Mudras, Bandas and their benefits
- Yoga philosophy (Patanjali yoga sutra)
- Ayurveda and Yoga principle
- Assisting yoga class with other teacher
- How to teach 45 min to 90 min long class
- How to teach one to one class
- How to teach more than 10 people in a class
- Yoga career and business
Why Join Alpesh Yoga?
Alpesh Yoga is yoga school where yoga lovers from all over the world gather to learn yoga and gain deeper understanding of self.
Our yoga teacher have vast experience in traditional yoga practices and take extra care while practicing yoga asanas to ensure safety. Yoga experts at our yoga ashram in Goa and Dharamsala are always ready to share their knowledge and expertise!
At Alpesh Yoga, we teach while being in harmony with nature. Whenever the weather is pleasant, we go to the beach for yoga classes and practice sessions.
Yoga Courses on Offer
200 hours yoga teacher training course is one of our most popular at our yoga ashram in Goa and Dharamsala. It is a Yoga Alliance recognized certification that makes you a certified yoga teacher on completion.
Weekly and bi-weekly meditation retreats are the second offering of our Goa and Dharamsala based yoga school. These yoga retreats are perfect for people who want to experience yoga without joining a professional course.
Both 200 hours yoga teacher training course and yoga retreats at our yoga school at highly affordable and focused on bringing out the best within you. Rest assured,Alpesh Yoga will give you the best package for your yoga goals!
Ready to dive into a yogic and spiritual experience? Email us at email@example.com or call at +91 9736 463 605 to discuss your TTC and retreats queries with our talented team.